The CRFM is seeking a suitably qualified Belizean to serve as PROJECT ASSISTANT for the Sargassum Products for Climate Resilience Project.
The Project Assistant will play a strong supporting role to the Executive Director in the planning, management, implementation, scheduling, monitoring, coordinating activities and reporting on the project. While he/she will constantly seek advice and direction from the Executive Director and Programme Manager, Fisheries Management and Development, he/she must have the knowledge, skills and maturity to work independently to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Help to coordinate involvement of project team members, partner organizations, Member States and other service providers to achieve project objectives;
• Monitor and ensure effective collaboration, consultation and exchange of information and good communication among project partners, stakeholders and collaborators;
• Prepare and manage progress reports, schedules, and financial reports and budgets;
• Help with preparation of contracts and monitors progress of consultants and stakeholders involved in project implementation;
• Carry out administrative duties by collecting data, sorting, filing and sending out project information to project partners, stakeholders in the countries and collaborators.
Application deadline: 15 December 2023
View full details here.